We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Not bad

Great song, animation is kind of rough but still fun. I understand giving credit where credit is due, but the names in the corner of every scene is pretty distracting. Perhaps it would have been wise just to leave them to the end credits? All in all, a great effort and it looks like you all had a good time with it.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Woo!

I think the other thing I really like about this series is not only do you mercilessly poke fun at the conceits of action anime, but also the truly terrible english voice acting. Again, I swear I could turn on cartoon network and find this staring back at me...which is one part awesome and another part horrifying.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Wow...

I think this is a couple million yen and 2-3 more production staff people away from being a certified hit in Japan. XD

Land Land

Oooo!

This is exceptionally BADASS. The detail is wonderful. It's very clear you spend a lot of time on it. Might I inquire what program you used for it?

Issa NOT in another Castle Issa NOT in another Castle

Love it!

Crazy and unique with a hint of that "Spumco" flair. Peach is especially well done.

North Korea: Kid Soldier 1 North Korea: Kid Soldier 1

Fun (and educational) piece

Not only do I get a nice piece with a fun character and neat, lighter-than-air coloring style, but I learned something, too! Excellent detail on the gun and medals. I have to admit, I'm taken aback 'cuz when I think about it, this a pretty dark subject...but an excellent drawing nonetheless. Good show!