We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Not bad

Great song, animation is kind of rough but still fun. I understand giving credit where credit is due, but the names in the corner of every scene is pretty distracting. Perhaps it would have been wise just to leave them to the end credits? All in all, a great effort and it looks like you all had a good time with it.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Woo!

I think the other thing I really like about this series is not only do you mercilessly poke fun at the conceits of action anime, but also the truly terrible english voice acting. Again, I swear I could turn on cartoon network and find this staring back at me...which is one part awesome and another part horrifying.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Wow...

I think this is a couple million yen and 2-3 more production staff people away from being a certified hit in Japan. XD

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Splendid!

This is the first NG toon I've watched in a long time and it's gotten me back on the site in a big way. Brilliant expressions, voice acting is top notch, and the punch line had me laughing my ass off. I love how the animation is so frantic and expressive. Hope to see more and soon!